Friday 14 December 2012

Winter Fashion #2

Hello everyone! I am hoping to get into the habit of one post a day, but I work so much I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep this up! Anyways, today I am here with my second outfit for the Winter Fashion series! I hope you like it!!


JACKET: Roberto Cavalli "Beige Double Breasted Trench" 28SDs
SCARF: Diesel "Kib Scarf" 10SDs
GLOVES: Voile "Voile Gloves" SCs
JEANS: Bonjour Bizou "Stretch Jeans" 50SCs
SOCKS: It Girls "Striped Socks" 30SCs
BOOTS: Miss XV BFF "Leonora Shoes" 52SCs

I really hope you like this, please let me know what you think of this outfit in the comments below!

5 comments:

GGOLDD said...

Ooh very chic! I like it

Anonymous said...

cute :D

applemartini said...

I'm so glad you like it! Thank you for your comment, it made me smile!!

applemartini said...

Thank you Alyssa! I'm glad you like it!!

Julia K. said...

really nice :) It looks great :)

julia7373

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena