Thursday 3 January 2013

Must Haves #1 - NELLY.COM

I am a big fan of the STYLLASH blog, and each week they do a "Must Have" article. I enjoy reading these so much, that I decided to create my own with the items that I feel are must have items. 
For my first article, I decided to do the shop NELLY.com! Enjoy :).

1 - "Nelly White Lace" - I think this dress is absolutely beautiful! I also feel that it is quite unique on Stardoll. At 22 stardollars, it definitely isn't cheap, but I feel that it's a beautiful dress that you won't regret adding to your wardrobe! 
2 - "City Stud Moccasins" - I LOVE THESE FLATS, I think the aqua colour is absolutely beautiful and perfect for summer. I am a big fan of studs, and these silver studs add just the right amount of edginess without taking away from the girly, sweet look of an outfit. At 8 stardollars, they will be a great addition to your wardrobe!
3 - "Spike Flats" - The same as the last pair of flats just in another colour. This black pair is much more versatile! These ones cost a little more; 11 stardollars
4 - "Stardust Hair Piece" - I think this hair piece is beautiful, and can help glam up many different outfits on Stardoll! At 7 stardollars, this item isn't exactly cheap, but I feel you would get a lot of use out of it as there aren't many similar items on Stardoll!
5 - "Mayla Top" - Despite its high price tag (17 stardollars), I love this top. It is so easy to dress up or down, and works with SO MANY different outfits. In particular, this top works great with statement pants and statement skirts as it looks great but doesn''t take away from any intricate designs. I don't think you will regret buying this!
6 - "Martie Clutch" - I think this clutch is a steal. At only 5 stardollars, the amount of detail in this purse is remarkable. It works with so many different outfits and should be a staple bag in all of your closets!

And here are a few items I couldn't style above!
7 - "Lykke Necklace" - Again, I think this necklace is amazing, and has an amazing price tag (3 stardollars). I have been able to use this piece in so many outfits, I think it is well worth the money! 
8 - "Encantador Earrings" - For some reason, I'm not a big fan of earrings on Stardoll. Usually, I think they cost way too much and are usually ugly. Not these though, they only cost 2 stardollars and definitely won't overpower an outfit!

I hope you enjoyed my first "Must Have" article! Let me know if you would like to see more :)!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I love these :)

applemartini said...

Thank you so much! :)

thekatietheory said...

These are great items :)! Can't afford them though, lol :)

Unknown said...

Good Job at styling them.I'm waiting until I get more Stardollars so I can buy them.Thanks for helping.

Anonymous said...

Your Welcome :)

applemartini said...

No problem! I'm glad you like them!

shanmukhapriya said...

cool!! :)

applemartini said...

thank you :)

applemartini said...

Yeah, unfortunately this store has mostly stardollar items! I think you will like next weeks 'must haves' article!

CuteGirl123 said...

I love your blog

applemartini said...

Thank you so much!

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena