Tuesday 26 February 2013

Rude Stardoll Users

So my experience on Stardoll for the last 5 years has been pretty good, I rarely come across 'rude' users, until yesterday that is. On my quest for Mortal Kiss, I came across the user Sinamarg. I was happy to see that she was selling a couple MK pieces that I didn't have. She gave me her price, but I decided that it was too much so I told her I wasn't going to buy, which is where all the trouble started! She decided to resort to name-calling ("retarded", "idiot") to try and convince me to buy these pieces....... um? After I reported and blocked her, I decided to go to her page to see if her account was deleted, but I found this:
Now that isn't my username, but I'm assuming it is just a typo. (Please note how she spells stupid and idiot wrong!)

So apparently I tried to force and blackmail into getting the MK for cheaper? Lets take a look at my messages: (these are the messages I sent to her)






Sooooo, where is the force and blackmail she is accusing me of? All I did was refuse to buy the item, lol! I won't bore you with our conversation, but here is a messages she sent me:



So who do you think is truly in the wrong here? I have reported her presentation for bullying (I would appreciate if you could as well, link to her page is in the beginning of the post), as well as her messages (there were more). I'm sure Stardoll will take care of this one, and if they don't, karma will!

9 comments:

thekatietheory said...

lol, shes crazy! i reported her presentation, thanks for the heads up, if stardoll doesnt delete her i will be staying faaaaar away hrom her!

Glimmer Rose said...

You told me about her.
She looks stupid.

applemartini said...

Thank you for the support girls! xx

Unknown said...

Girly i had one of the same problems with her! Except, she wanted to buy some things from me but her price was WAY WAY to low! She WAS rude but did not call me names! I agree- there havent been many mean sdoll users but if they are mean most of the time its when I buy/sell!

applemartini said...

Oh no! It appears a lot of users are having problems with her! If you look through the comments in this post: http://www.underneathstardoll.net/2013/02/possibly-second-year-od-stardoll.html she starts picking arguments with many users, including me (again)! She is 'Korla Kotka'.
Stardoll has deleted her presentation, but honestly, I really wish they would take away her account. As soon as I blocked her, she continued to bully me through other accounts. At first it was mean, now it is just annoying!

thekatietheory said...

i hate that such rude people exist on stardoll :(

Unknown said...

Wow-_- people these days!

Unknown said...

Why is she so stupid? Also, i dont want to pick names but if you would like to know another bully, please send me a friend request so i can tell you via stardoll message. I just don't feel the need to tell the world here on this blog.
Btw, i have blog called http://info4sdandothersites.blogspot.co.uk

applemartini said...

@Moni Moo Usually I don't feel comfortable telling everyone about these kind of things, but this user has been posting rude things about me all of the Stardoll community, so I felt the need to put out the true story! I will send you a friend request and check out your blog :). xo

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena