Friday 16 November 2012

Exciting Blog Updates!

Hello everyone! I am currently in the process of a few different exciting blog updates, I thought I would share them with you here!

1) Monthly Contest
I am currently brainstorming ideas for a monthly contest for followers of the blog. Nothing hard, it would just be to comment on that months contest post and a winner will be chosen at random, this will begin December 2012. For the prizes, I was thinking either Hot Buys or Stardollars, let me know what you think!!

2) Layout Changes
Please bare with me over the next few days as the layout of the blog is being updated. I work a lot, so I haven't been able to get the time to finish it yet, hopefully it will be done real soon!

3) New Writers
I just wanted to use this time to welcome Kenzie21299 to the blog, she will be writing a weekly Stardoll Interior article which began a couple days ago! I can't wait to see what else she comes up with!

xo, applemartini

11 comments:

thekatietheory said...

Will there just be one prize each month? or more? :)

applemartini said...

As of right now, I'm not sure, it will depend on how many people enter the contest each month!
Less than 10 entries: 1 winner
10 - 50 entries: 2 winners
over 50 entries: 3 winners
Something like that!

thekatietheory said...

Okay cool!!! I think that 1 prize should be bigger than the rest :)! I like both the ideas of hotbuys or stardollars! :)

applemartini said...

That's what I was thinking too! The problem is that I'm not rich so I can't spend a fortune on these prizes, lol! Here is an example of prizes I was thinking, I'll use this months Hot Buys as an example:

1st WINNER: 15 stardollars + Hot Buys Scuba Minidress
2nd WINNER: 5 stardollars + Hot Buys Stud Collar
3rd WINNER: 5 stardollars

thekatietheory said...

That looks good :)

GGOLDD said...

Hey!!! I love contests! That's a good idea I think :)

applemartini said...

Thanks for your feedback! Our first contest will be starting on December 1st!

GGOLDD said...

Ok! I will join it! Well depending what it is but mist likely I will. December 1st is really close yay!

GGOLDD said...

Hmm when will the contest start? Its December 1st

applemartini said...

It was posted :)!

GGOLDD said...

Thanks! I can get very impatient sometimes :)

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena