Tuesday 27 November 2012

Fall Fashion Lookbook

With Winter well on its way, I've decided to end my Fall Fashion series. At the end of each of my fashion series, I will be doing a lookbook, basically a collection of all of the outfits in that series. This will make it easier for people to look back on old series. 

ALSO, vote for your favourite by commenting below! In one week, I will randomly chose a winner from the comments below, and that person will win 5 STARDOLLARS! Please note, you must be a follower of this blog to win!






                                                                                outfit #1                                   outfit #2


                                                                                outfit #3                                      outfit #4


                                                                                 outfit #5                                        outfit #6


6 comments:

thekatietheory said...

Outfit #1!!!!!!!! :)

Julia K. said...

#4 is the best for me
julia7373
pls visit my blog http://moj-stardoll-my-stardoll.blogspot.com/

GGOLDD said...

I like number 2 the best. Nice contrast with the colors

Anonymous said...

#3 is really cool BTW is there any way for my blog to be partners with your blog? My blog is www.stardollhelpers4all.blogspot.com Guestbook me I'm Miss.....Elite or email me

Unknown said...

I like outfit #1.

Anonymous said...

outfit#5 is the best

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena