Wednesday 2 January 2013

January Contests (win STARDOLLARS)


Hello everyone, I am very excited to announce our second set of MONTHLY CONTESTS! Please note that I did have to scale back on the prizes a little bit due do Stardoll taking away the starcoin to stardollar convertor. Each month we will have TWO contests, they are as follows:

1. Random Draw (WIN 10 STARDOLLARS) - one winner will be selected randomly from the comments below. Please leave your Stardoll username and your blog name, you MUST be a follower of this blog to be eligable!

2. Comment Competition (WIN 10 STARDOLLARS) - the follower of this blog who leaves the most comments throughout the month of January will win 10 stardollars! Please not that spam comments will be deleted, but advertising your blog here once is perfectly fine! I will be hiding the number of comments from each follower until the end of the month to keep it a surprise! Again, you MUST be a follower of this blog to be eligible!

Good luck everyone! The winners will be chosen on February 1st!

How can you help out this blog? If you know you are going to be purchasing an item from the Starplaza, please visit my styling studio ('careers' tab in my suite) and but it through there. You will be paying the exact same price, but I will earn 10% of any stardollars you spend to put towards more contests!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you please not hide the comments? It's really annoying to not know if you have top comments or not.

applemartini said...

I will think about it, or maybe do an update post halfway through the month so everyone can see where they are on the list. I do it this way because I don't want people just to comment for the contest, and I don't want followers leaving spam comments just to get to the top of the list. Thank you for your feedback though, I really appreciate it.

Unknown said...

Do I have to write my Username when I am commenting ?

applemartini said...

You just need to leave it in one post so I know who you are on Stardoll! Also, make sure you are a follower to win these contests!

Unknown said...

Can I just leave it in here?

rawr_ninja684

applemartini said...

Perfect! Thank you :)

shanmukhapriya said...

i don't have a blog.. can i still participate in the first contest?

applemartini said...

You don't have to have a blog, you just need to have a blogger account! Following is really easy, on the side of the blog under out pictures, just click on "follow this blog"!

applemartini said...

Sorry, it actually says "join this site"

Unknown said...

hey im hatesmee on stardoll!! i joined ur site as 16th member!! i got the wonderstruck dress by ur blog!! thznk u choo much! luv ya

CuteGirl123 said...

applesop10

applemartini said...

Thank you for following, good luck on the contests!

applemartini said...

Good luck! Thanks for following! :)

Anonymous said...

stellacute111

applemartini said...

What is your account on blogger? I need to know so I can make sure you are a follower on here!

Mangunmeetan said...

I not a superstar. In case I win, how will I get those 10 stardollars?

Anonymous said...

:( i have to be a follower and have an account :/

applemartini said...

Through gifts :)! You can pick gifts from the suite shop worth up to 10 stardollars and I will send them to you!

Unknown said...

my name in stardoll is JairilyPurple

i want to be the winner!!

I'm a follower of this blog :D

Anonymous said...

stardoll username: cutepinkparty

yes i'm a follower of this blog

Unknown said...

stardoll username: artemisabler

i'm a follower of this blog too

natalialuvsyouu said...

how do you follow the blog i dont have a facebook or a twitter or a tumblr

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena