Thursday 10 January 2013

Must Haves #2 - Pet-a-Porter

For series 2 of our "Must Haves" articles, I decided to go with a shop that had a few great starcoin options, since last week was all stardollars. I decided to go with Pet-a-Porter Clothes House. Hope you enjoy!
One lucky person chosen from the comments below will win #6, Pet-a-Porter's lovely White Tie Shirt! Winner will be chosen next week!
1 - "Sottobosco Sweater" It is no secret that I love plain tee-shirt style tops, I think this olive green one is beautiful! It can be dressed up or down with the right bottoms and accessories, and it only costs 87 stardollars! This top is very unique to Stardoll, mainly because of the colour. I think this would be a nice addition to all of your wardrobes!
2 - "Horse Necklace" I think this rocking horse necklace is adorable, and really cheap at only 2 stardollars! It is perfect for dressing up a plain tee-shirt like on this mannequin above!
3 - "Horses Gold Bracelet" I don't often find jewelry I love on Stardoll, which is why I was so excited when I found these two pieces for this article. Again, it only costs 2 stardollars!
4 - "Grey Ascot Stilettos" I had been looking for a long time for a pair of boots like these! At 6 stardollars, these boots can easily be paired in casual or dressy outfits, which I love about them! There aren't too many boots this colour on Stardoll, which is why I included both these and #7 in this article!
5 - "Black Deep Blazer" I think a black blazer is a staple in anyones wardrobe, and with a cost of just 143 starcoins, this one is available to everyone. Blazers are great because they can add a classiness to pretty much any outfit, but they can also tone down a fancy dress. You will not regret buying this!
6 - "White Tie Shirt" To be honest, there are very few blouses that I like on Stardoll, this one is my favorite. It only costs 88 starcoins, so again it is available to everyone. 
7 - "Studded Riding Boots" It is no secret that I love studs. and in lasts weeks article I showed you two adorable pairs of studded flats. This week, we have these awesome studded boots! At 7 stardolars, they aren't that cheap, but definitely worth checking out! They look great with leggings for that horse riding look!
*must be a follower for contest, contest must also have 5 entries (as always)*


17 comments:

Unknown said...

can i be a winner
my account in stardoll is JairilyPurple

Unknown said...

please make me the winner

Unknown said...

plss reply

Stephanie xxx said...

I would like to win! :D

applemartini said...

Make sure you are following me for your entry to be valid.

applemartini said...

Thank you for your comment! You must be a follower of this blog to win though, so make sure you are following!

Anonymous said...

Heyyy sorry i was inactive i was really busy but im kidlocked so i will rite in ur gust book with my acc ccaattss thanks!!!
-GGOLDD

Unknown said...

im following your blog

Unknown said...

i would like to be a winner please

applemartini said...

Okay :)

applemartini said...

The winner will be chosen randomly.

Unknown said...

who's the winner now?

applemartini said...

It hasn't been a week yet.

CuteGirl123 said...

applesop10 What day they will reveal the winner

applemartini said...

Thursday January 17th :)

Unknown said...

ok :D

Anonymous said...

cool:)btw i m discogirl666 on stardoll:))))

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena