Monday 7 January 2013

Winter Fashion #4

Today I am continuing my Winter Fashion series. It has been a few weeks since my last post in this series (oops!), but I was lacking a lot of inspiration. As you probably have noticed, I have been working on giving my doll a makeover. In past months, I have stayed away from the hair design studio, but the last few days I have been experimenting a lot with it. This is the first hair that I have created that I love, I have made a couple more, but I will be posting on those later. If you would like to buy this one, just let me know! Also, I'd love your opinions on it!! (The sweater and headband are still available  just from hidden stores.)



HAIR BOW: D-Signed: Girl vs. Monster "Bow Head Band Black" 36 SCs
JACKET: Killah "Heather Raincoat" 23 SDs
SWEATER: JCP "Grey Embellished Sweatshirt" 91 SCs
GLOVES: Voile "Voile Gloves" 20 SCs
JEANS: Bonjour Bizou "Stretch Jeans" 50 SCs
SOCKS: It Girls "Striped Socks" 30 SCs
BOOTS: Miss XV BFF "Leonora Shoes" 52 SCs
















I really love the coat in this outfit, I definitely suggest buying it BUT, the back of the coat is open, I had to put a plain black skirt I already had in behind the jeans so you can see it through the legs. See pictures below for what I mean!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool.I like how you put the Black Skirt at the Back.Awesome.

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena