Thursday 31 January 2013

Some Updates!

Hello everyone! I have a few important items to share with you today!

January Contest Winners: I will be posting the results of the contests tomorrow!

Also, you may have noticed in the StarDesign Interior Studio, the price of the basic rug panel many of us use to create interiors for our suites has been raised from 7 starcoins to 8 STARDOLLARS. This is absolutely ridiculous   with all of the price increases on Stardoll, this was just the last straw for me. I have emailed Stardoll and will let everyone know when they get back to me! It sucks that a site that was once focused on fun and fashion is now completely revolved around money.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're Posting the winners today ? Can't Wait. =)

deafdolls said...

That means now there is nothing left in Stardesign Interior that can be bought for starcoins! I hate all the ridiculously high prices this year! I think we should urge Stardoll to have items in all the design studios that can be bought with starcoins. Nothing in Stardesign Jewelry either.

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena