Monday 4 February 2013

January Contest Winners

Hello everyone, sorry I have been so behind on posts, I haven't enjoyed Stardoll as much over the past couple weeks, it has been quite boring! Also, I have decided not to run February contests due to lack of participation from January. I will be having a smaller contest (or more) that will run for a couple days. When our followers begin participating on the blog again, then I will resume more contests. 

January Contest Winners

Random Comment Winner: applesop10

Top Commentator Winner: rawr_ninja684

*rawr_ninja684: you are not showing  up on my list of followers, please comment below with the name of the account you are following my with before claiming your prize!*

CONGRATULATIONS! If you won, just set something in your starbazaar for 10 stardollars and reserve it for me! If you are not a superstaar, please select something from the suite shop worth 10 stardollars and I will send it to you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The name I am using is Colleen Helg. I'll reserve something for you right away. Thanks. =)

CuteGirl123 said...

Thanks I will reserve something for 10 stardollars

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena