Tuesday 26 February 2013

Club Contest Winner!



Hello everyone! So I posted a contest in the club where I would pick one member to win 10 stardollars when we reached 50 club members. Well guess what? We reached 50! Our winner was:



If you are superstar: Please reserve me something in your bazaar for 10 stardollars.
If you aren't superstar: Pick gifts that I can send you through the suite shop worth up to 10 stardollars!

Congratulations! Our next contest will be posted on the club later today, click here to go to the club!

4 comments:

Glimmer Rose said...

I was the 50th member!
So special!

applemartini said...

@Cool.Glimmer Thank you for joining the club! I will let you know when the next contest is posted, maybe you will win!? xo

Unknown said...

Congratulations!-kenzie21299

thekatiethoery said...

CONGRATS :D!

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena