Wednesday 19 December 2012

My Thoughts on Stardoll Academy!

Hello everyone! I have a few minutes so I thought I'd share with you my opinions on the new Stardoll Academy (so far). I am quite enjoying myself with it, I break down everything you should know before starting down below! xo



1. Stardoll Academy DOES force you to spend starcoins/stardollars. BUT it also does give out starcoins AND stardollars. You can work it out so that you earn more than you spend in the long run, which is great!

2. You can not change something in your yearbook once it has been saved. This has been frustrating me as I messed up on two things and didn't realize until after I saved them!

3. To progress in the game, people must "heart" your yearbook. This can be quite annoying, you have to go to peoples suites and ask them to "heart" your yearbook, most often people will as long as you "heart there's back, but it can be quite time consuming and frankly, annoying.

4. Some projects have waiting times. This is the most annoying for me, the current project I'm on I have to wait 24 hours, and as the levels progress, the waiting times will most likely get longer and longer. 

5. The prizes are GREAT. Not only do you earn starcoins/stardollars, but you also earn clothing, decor, makeup and much more!


What do you think so far?

6 comments:

GGOLDD said...

I like it but it wont load my missions! So i dont have any levels on it yet

applemartini said...

That's really weird!

GGOLDD said...

Ikr but i think sdaqr is nonkidlocked people only

Julia K. said...

I love that:) It's great that we can earn cash!

julia7373

Anonymous said...

heart my yearbook and i WILL heart back i m discogirl666.

Anonymous said...

it makes you spend so much money, and the prizes you recieve arent' worth anything.

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena