Wednesday 12 December 2012

Changes on Stardoll!

Hello everyone! I would have posted on these changes earlier today, but unfortunately  I worked 11 hours today and haven't had the chance until now! 


The first big change is that superstars can now earn up to 90 starcoins a day! I believe that non-superstars can now earn up to 60! I haven't heard any more information on this, so I have no idea if this is a permanent change or if this is just for a little while.
Also notable, the exchange starcoins to stardollars is gone. I was quite disappointed by this as every month I convert my 1000 starcoins into 100 stardollars, hopefully this will be back!


3 comments:

Julia K. said...

that's great :D but they could leave that exchange ...


julia7373

applemartini said...

I agree! It appears they have taken it down for good sadly :(.

GGOLDD said...

:( thats all i have to say i cant even earn 40 sc in a day

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena