Saturday 1 December 2012

DIY Fireplace



Hey guys!! Its kenzie21299 here and today i am going to show you how to make a fireplace! Now, I dont know about you but whenever i think of winter time i always think of fireplaces. There is nothing like sitting in front of a fireplace with a mug of hot cocoa in the dead of winter! Here is a picture of what my fireplace looks like in a room... 
Here is a closeup...

















Unfortunately this fire place is not made of starcoins:( I will be showing you another one that will be in the next article! If you have no stardollars what so ever but really wanna make this you should check out the offers page on stardoll! You can complete peanutlabs surveys and get loads of stardollars!
To make this exact fireplace you will need...
- 4 FILM THEORY stone foundations (large) (4sd each, 16 sd total)
-3 FILM THEORY stone foundations (small) 4sd each 12 total (for this there are two different kinds, you can mix it up to create different stone patterns! )
-2 STARDESIGN 7sc panels (light brown)
-WILD WEST pampas roaring 15 sd
-FANTASY HOTEL madam k painting 10 sd
-BLING BLING white bling roses 48sc
-GLAMOUR golden clock 4sd
-SWEET SUITE porcelain statue 3sd
-2 DIY walnut plank 1 sd 2sd for both (this depends on what kind of wood your floor is)



1 arrange the rock panels to however you want them


















2 put the panels behind it to fill in the crack


















3 put your fireplace in the center of the rocks












4 add your fireplace mantel & add all your knick knacks to the shelf, also add the picture above the mantel!





I will have the sc fireplace for next weeks ive been really busy this week so i wont be able to get it done before saturday, hopefully it will be early! Comments? Questions ? Anything you would like to see me make? I would LOVE suggestions! Plz no mean comments!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I might do this sone but I'd have to do a bit of rearranging for it to work

Anonymous said...

very good blog, greetings from Spain my doll is supergirl9start

kenzie21299 said...

thanks! YAY!! if you decide to do it i would absolutly LOVE to see it! -kenzie:D

kenzie21299 said...

Thanks! greetings from the US! i'll be sure to check your doll out!-kenzie:D

Anonymous said...

ok, I'll send you a friend request :), I find very interesting blog, in Spain no there blogs as good as this, I encourage you to keep writing, and some looks from time to time would be great, I will continue commenting :) I I hope you also follow writing

kenzie21299 said...

i got it and accepted. really? i would think there would be a lot of really good blogs! i am going to try, so long as school doesn't get in the way! looks? im sorry but i don't understand! thanks! it is one of the highlights of my day to read all the lovely comments! lol!! i was just thinking about that! XD -kenzie:D

Anonymous said...

I like to comment when I see a good blog, and see that the girl who strives to write this blog :) I also got high tube win one but not for anything, even the truth I did not care because I had fun writing: ) very lucky

kenzie21299 said...

Awww thanks! <3 I love to write too! it gives me a chance to share the things i love with other ppl! -kenzie:D

Julia K. said...

it looks amazing! I think I fell in love :)

julia7373

kenzie21299 said...

thanks!! i am glad you did, it is also one of my faves! -kenzie:D

Anonymous said...

I would love this blog which became famous: D publishes more about decorating tips are great :)

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome paragraph in support of all the internet viewers; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

Stop by my blog :: locksmith elwood

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena