Tuesday 11 December 2012

Winter Fashion #1

Hello everyone! With Winter well on it's way, I wanted to start my Winter fashion lookbook. Unfortunately  I feel that I excel more at Summer fashions, so I've found this to be a bit of a challenge for me. Either way, I hope you like this outfit!



DRESS (underneath): BASICS "Basic Black Fitted Dress" 50SCs
JACKET: Miss Grant "Black Frilled Jacket" 25SDs
SKIRT: IT GIRLS "Plum Juice Skirt" 10SDs
TIGHTS: Voile "Black Tights" 30SCs
PURSE: NELLY.COM "Martie Clutch" 5SDs
GLOVES: Voile "Voile Gloves" SCs
BOOTS: Miss Sixty "Heidi Shoes" SDs


*DON'T FORGET! Every comment you leave will count towards our monthly contest!*

4 comments:

Julia K. said...

Great outfit :) I really like it :)
Julia7373

GGOLDD said...

Ooh its really pretty! You are good with winter outfits haha :)

applemartini said...

Thank you so much :)!

applemartini said...

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena