Saturday 8 December 2012

Previous Christmas Gifts from Stardoll

I have been on Stardoll since 2007, but there have been periods of up to 6 months where I have not logged on once. I decided to look through my transactions (my account > transaction history) to see previous "gifts" that Stardoll had given us for Christmas.
Unfortunately, I was only on Stardoll around Christmas time two different years; 2007 & 2009. Both of these two years, Stardoll gave out stardollars on Christmas, both years were quite generous considering things on Stardoll were a lot cheaper back then (15 stardollars back then would translate to about 55 stardollars today). See pictures below!



Was anyone else active on Stardoll on Christmas in 2008, 2010, or 2011? Look through your transaction history and let me know what they gave out in those years! 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I wasn't. I only got back into stardoll last summer, so I wasn't on alot.

GGOLDD said...

I wish but i just joined in august

applemartini said...

Thank you for your comment! No worries! Lets hope Stardoll gives us something this year :)!

applemartini said...

No worries, hopefully Stardoll will give out some stardollars this year!

AnneHattaway said...

I was only active in 2010 and apparently(transacctions) I got nothing, werid?
Idon´t remember.

Julia K. said...

I don't remember did I get that :/ I think I joined stardoll later



julia7373

applemartini said...

That's okay, thank you for your input anyways! It may have just been that they did not give anything the last couple years, I'm hoping they do this year though!!

applemartini said...

No problem! Thank you for your input!

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena