Wednesday 12 December 2012

DIY Starcoin Fireplace


Hey:) its kenzie21299 here and this week we are going to do a starcoin fireplace!




To make this exact fireplace you will  need...

-8 DIY mocha tiles (or something like that)
-4 black 7 sc panels
-3 brown 7sc panels
-1 minimalism frame
-1 creepy clown picture (not really called that but it was one of the mysterious free items that disappeared) you can use anything you want!)
-1 horribly stardesigned fireplace 7sc panel! (I am hopeless at stardesign, I have a friend who is 
AMAZING!! and I'm going to see if she would not mind making some then selling them for 20sc, so that you guys can have some!)





NOW, this leads to the best part of this article... THE CONTEST!! I realize that this is AWFUL so to make it up to you guys I am going to have a contest for the other fireplace! uh hu, the really expensive, beautiful stardollar one!! (or if you chooes I can make you the Christmas one that is in my suite now) ON ONE CONDITION... you guys are okay with waiting until the next starplaza 50%  interior sale! I know what your thinking (use annoyed nasal voice) THIS GIRL IS JUST SOOOO CHEAP SHE DOESNT EVEN WANNA PLAY FULL PRICE FOR ANYTHING! WE ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT IMPORTANT TO HER!! Well to those who say this this fireplace is 62 freaking stardollars... not even including sc!! Now how would you like to pay for this? Especially when you bought one for yourself already!! 

The rules of this contest?
In order to be entered you have to invite two people to join this blog, or at least comment and update weekly. Hopefully those people will invite two people and so on and so forth. 
IN ORDER TO HAVE THIS...
I need at least five people to invite two of their friends, and no you can not invite someone that is already invited. 
IN ORDER TO ENTER 
You must enter in the comments below OR in my guestbook! 


Now to quite possibly the worst (and hopefully the only) blog i will ever do! 

1. Add the brown mosaic tiles to the back.



















2. Add the brown panels to the back. Also put the firegrate thingy in the back.

















3. Put your 7sc panel that looks like fire in the brown thing (i know mine looks awful! if you are really talented in stardesign (im not) you could probably make something amazing and still cut corners)! I would however suggest you get a regular fireplace when they go on sale!














4. Add your pictures or anything else you might want to put up there! The clown guy? Yeah thats my uncle larry: hes the outcast of the family. XD



Hope you enjoyed it! (sorry its not the best-ive had a really busy week and wanted to get it here on time!) I love comments questions and any friend requests!! 
Kenzie21299

10 comments:

applemartini said...

Just wanted to do a quick apology! It is my fault this article is so late, she sent it to me last week, I just haven't had a chance to upload it until now!! Hope you all enjoy :).

Anonymous said...

um not really gonna do a fireplace like this but if i do i will modify it for my suite :D

Julia K. said...

it's really cool :D

julia7373

thekatietheory said...

Great article Kenize! I have a quick question, I don't have a blogger account yet, so technically I'm not following your blog yet, if I make one and follow you, will the comments I leave now still count towards the monthly contest :)?

GGOLDD said...

Thanks! I like it!

kenzie21299 said...

i don't blame you! its definatly NOT my favorite article i've ever done!don't forget to join the contest!! -kenzie:D

kenzie21299 said...

thanks boo!! urmmm im not really sure! your not talking about the one in this article but the one for the monthly contest right? you can give applemartini a ring and im sure she would be able to tell you! don't forget to join the contest! -kenzie:D

kenzie21299 said...

im glad you do! thanks for the comment! remember to join the contest!! -kenzie:D

kenzie21299 said...

im glad you like it!! remember to join the contest!! -kenzie:D

Unknown said...

Cool.I'm gonna try it.l

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena