Wednesday 9 January 2013

WIGS!

As of late I have been working on perfecting my skills in the Hair Design Studio, but I need your help! Below I have pictured all of the wigs I have so far designed, and I would love it if you could answer a couple questions for me! Don't forget, every comment will help you towards winning our monthly comment contest!

1. Which is your favourite? Why?
2. Which is your least favourite? Why?
3. How much should I charge for each one? (Please note, I will have to charge at least what it costs me to buy in the design studio, as well as the Starbazaar's 10% commission.)
4. Would you consider buying one?
5. What is your favourite hair colour for Stardoll? Favourite length?
THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

kenzie21299 said...

1. b-i like the one shoulder thing!!
2.a- i don't like the curlies and the bangs look more extreme.
3.i'd say around 30-40each (depending on how much you bought them for)
4.yes:)
5. long, and reddish brown (LOL)

applemartini said...

Thanks Kenzie!

Unknown said...

Hi,I was wondering if you were willing to sell the second wig or B.I like them all but I think Wig B totally fits my Doll.Have a Blessed Day. =)

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena