Sunday 18 November 2012

Fall Fashion #5

I really like todays outfit, if you can't tell, I really like shorts with tights! I will do one or two more outfits in this collection, and then will be moving to winter! Sorry, I've been so slow on these posts, I've been working a lot these last few days. Also note, I had to layer the tights to get the effect!



SHIRT: "White Tie Shirt" by Pet-a-Portier 88SCs
SHORTS: "Basic Black High Waist Shorts" by BASICS 38SCs
TIGHTS #1: "Black Sheer Tights" by Rio 50SCs
TIGHTS #2: "Voile Pantyhose" by Voile 50SCs
SHOES: "Gold Heel Brogues" by PPQ 11SDs
BAG: "Classic Black Handbag" by Decades 53SCs

6 comments:

Julia K. said...

Perfect! I am in love in your stylization!!

thekatietheory said...

I LOVE THAT SHIRT! How did I miss it :)?

applemartini said...

Thank you so much, this made my day! - applemartini

applemartini said...

I missed it at first too, it wasn't until I was searching through starcoin topes in the catalogue that I found it! - applemartini

Niphredil said...

wow, you're a great stylist! ♥

applemartini said...

Thank you so much!!! I'm glad you like it :).

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena