Sunday 4 November 2012

Fall Fashion #1

Hey everyone! It has been a few days since I've posted anything, there has been a few store openings & freebies, but nothing I've though was worth posting. I used to go after every released freebie, but now I only go after the quality ones, not the ugly pieces that are going to just sit around in my suite forever!
*
I am starting a new set of posts, over the next 2 weeks, I will be creating some great fall outfits for you, here is the first!


NECKLACE: "Pearl Collar" by Bonjour Bizou 5SDs
SHIRT: "Adorable Sweater" by Pretty n' Love 3SDs
SHORTS: "Editorial Shorts" by Decades 4SDs
TIGHTS: "Black Tights" by Voile 30SCs
SOCKS: "Striped Socks" by It Girls 30SCs
BOOTS: "Lenora Shoes" by Mis XY BFF 52SCs

Let me know what you think!!

7 comments:

JanaStarlite said...

I love the pearl collar.... and have not seen it before. Gotta go find it.

I like this outfit so much that it's gotten me to thinking about buying parts of it to go with stuff I already have.

So, thanks for starting this series. It should be quite interesting.

applemartini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
applemartini said...

Thank you so much!!! I'm really glad you like it :). - applemartini

Anonymous said...

Woww, that outfit is so great, im convinced to buy it all :D omg, your medolls makeup is amazing :) Can you please check my suite out? Thanks :)
EvilPickles

applemartini said...

Sure, I'd love to check out your suite! - applemartini!=

Cutechic567 said...

its so cute!

applemartini said...

Thank you so much! - applemartini

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena