Saturday 10 November 2012

New Stardoll App - Fashion Inc.


The newest Stardoll app is now out here in Canada. Please note that there are spoilers down below! This is a big game, so I will be updating this post as I get farther and farther in the game.
In this game, you design clothes, produce them, advertise them, and sell them. You are basically your own fashion company. Here are some screenshots:


    





And as with every Stardoll game, there are prizes you can send to your suite!


- applemartini

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The prizes actually look really nice, or at least better than the ones for Fashion Spin lol.

applemartini said...

I agree! Although I think the Cut It (original) prizes were the worst! - applemartini

Anonymous said...

I like the bat wing jacket :D

Anonymous said...

me too :)

Anonymous said...

awesome! Is it availible for iPod touch? I'm asking for an iPod Touch for Christmas...
the prizes look cool and the game looks fun! :D
~stars610

applemartini said...

Yes it is! That's what I play it on :)! - applemartini

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena