Wednesday 21 November 2012

Fall Fashion #6

I hope you like todays outfit! I decided to use the romper that is part of the Black Friday deal, you need to spend 10 Stardollars in the Starplaza to get it, which is great because I think this romper is worth that alone, to be honest, it is one of the only Black Friday items I like, does anyone know if we will be able to sell these in the Starbazaar when it is over?




ROMPER: "Romantic Lace Romper" by *Stardoll Black Friday Special* (FREE)
BLAZER: "Piped Jacket BlackWhite" by Make Your Mark (HIDDEN) 81 SCs
SOCKS: "Lace Socks" by Fallen Angel 30 SCs
BOOTS: "Miss Sixty Black High Boots" by Miss Sixty 16 SDs



Let me know what you think! ALSO, I am thinking of doing a post with a few all starcoin outfits, would anyone be interested in this?

2 comments:

GGOLDD said...

I would considering that I only have 30 stardollars

applemartini said...

Thanks for your feedback! I am hoping to do one in a couple days :). - applemartini

Post a Comment

© 2011 Stard0ll Secrets, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena